* 2 questions about texexec.ini
@ 2005-03-25  3:48 ishamid
From: ishamid @ 2005-03-25  3:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear musketeers,

1. I just noted that texexec.ini for mswincontext.zip defaults to tetex, not
fptex. Is that intentional?

2. Can I configure texexec.ini so that

texexec --make

generates the aleph format in addition to the pdfetex formats? (Of course this
assume we can solve the search-paths-for-formats problem.)

Thought: Knowing absolutely nothing about texexec's internals, I was thinking
that one possible solution to the aleph format subdirectory problem is make
another executable, say

TeXExecutable2

and then

set  TeXExecutable2  to  aleph

A related possiblility is renaming the formats, say:

co-al-en.fmt for aleph
co-tx-en.fmt for tex

etc.

Just a stab in the dark from someone who know virtually nothing; never know
when you might hit something...

Best
Idris

Professor Idris Samawi Hamid
Department of Philosophy
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-03-25  3:48 UTC | newest]