* Chinese in ConTeXt
@ 2005-05-29  8:49 Xiao Jianfeng
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Xiao Jianfeng @ 2005-05-29  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

I started to use ConTeXt several weeks ago, and I like it very much  :-)

I met some problems when I tried to use Chinese in ConTeXt. I have tried
to setup Chinese fonts according to the manual "Chinese in ConTeXt"
(mchinese.pdf) which seems a little out-of-date. In the manual, programs
  gbpfb/chpfb, and gbenc are used to perpare the Chinese fonts. But, I
chpfb is not shipped with trubolinux anymore . I have googled and
couldn't  find these programs on the internet.

Do someone have some experience of how to setup Chinese in ConTeXt?

Thanks in advance!

Best wishes.

Xiaojf

* Re: Chinese in ConTeXt