* textools ne woption
@ 2005-06-01 22:20 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-06-01 22:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Tonight I had to generate linux binaries (due to serious bug in the pdftex 1.21
that runs on the server; btw, generating 64 bits version fails somehow) and
afterwards i had to merge the new files into my trees

so .. i extendedtextools

   textools --merge oldroot newroot    (trial run, add --force to really do it)

like in

   textools --merge /tmp/tetex  /data/tex/texmf-linux  --force

only newer files will be merged and some checking is done

i'll upload this version asap since it's also handy for merging fabrice's new
binaries

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: textools ne woption
@ 2005-06-02  7:55 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2005-06-02  7:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Tonight I had to generate linux binaries (due to serious bug in the
> pdftex 1.21 that runs on the server; btw, generating 64 bits version
> fails somehow) and afterwards i had to merge the new files into my trees
>
> so .. i extendedtextools
>
>   textools --merge oldroot newroot    (trial run, add --force to really
> do it)
>
> like in
>
>   textools --merge /tmp/tetex  /data/tex/texmf-linux  --force
>
> only newer files will be merged and some checking is done

Nice, thanks!

Taco