Hans Hagen wrote: > one of the more complex parts of texutil's tui handling is register > sorting; i more or less got this done, and (at least i think) i can also > handle the special tricks needed for czech; there will be a new > interface to define sort rules; one of the tricky parts is handling > encodings, but i may patch the context code for that; also, the > sort-class based remap features will be available from within context so > that one can tweak handling > > in determining the needed functionality, i'd like to know what things > can end up in user's registers; if possible, i'd like to have (small) > test files with sane cases (+ sort rules if needed) so that we can make > a test bed Hans, that is a great news. I prepared you a (small? 59 words) test file. I can be a tester or I am even prepare to make some programming in this field if needed. (It seems to me, first I have to install/learn ruby:) vit