[parent not found: <20050621234837.018CB127C9@ronja.ntg.nl>]
* <mtext> UTF further problems
@ 2005-06-20 13:46 Duncan Hothersall
From: Duncan Hothersall @ 2005-06-20 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm still having trouble with UTF contents in <mtext> tags in MathML
content.

It's difficult to send a sample because UTF isn't preserved well either
by email or when sending files to the ConTeXt Live server, but I'd
really appreciate it if somebody could help. When I replace 'HERE' in
the following snippet with any UTF encoded accented character, it comes
out wrong:

\useXMLfilter[utf]\usemodule[mathml]
\starttext\startXMLdata
\stopXMLdata\stoptext