* Fonts in Metapost
@ 2005-07-01 16:01 Wolfgang Zillig
From: Wolfgang Zillig @ 2005-07-01 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I have problems with changeing the font in Metapost. I defined my own
typescripts somewhere and I also have a mapfile for that fonts. In
normal text it workes fine (even math).

Now I want to change the font in MP as well (my text is included as
label("test",(200,200));):

%normal stups:
     \loadmapfile[cmbright.map] %it seems that the mapfile is loaded
only once
     \usetypescriptfile[type-cmbr]
     \usetypescript[Cmbr]
      \setupbodyfont[12pt]

\startMPenvironment
     \loadmapfile[cmbright.map] %it seems that the mapfile is loaded
only once
     \usetypescriptfile[type-cmbr]
     \usetypescript[Cmbr]
      \setupbodyfont[12pt]
\stopMPenvironment

But I always get the standard CMR output.

Did I miss a step somewhere?

Has anyone an idea what's going wrong?

Thanks for any help!

Wolfgang