* aligning of tables and tabulate
@ 2005-07-12 18:01 Radhelorn
From: Radhelorn @ 2005-07-12 18:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!
Maybe this is a stupid question, but according to manual this should
align tables right:

\starttext
\setuptabulate[align=right]
some text before
\starttabulate[|l|l|]
\HL
\NC test \NC test \NR
\NC test \NC test \NR
\HL
\stoptabulate
in the middle
\setuptables[align=right]
\starttable[|l|l|]
\HL
\NC test \NC test \NC\AR
\NC test \NC test \NC\AR
\HL
\stoptable
after after
\stoptext

I've tried left, right, middle, center... to no effect. Both tables
remain left aligned.

Thanks for your patience.

--
Radhelorn <radhelorn@mail.ru>

* Re: aligning of tables and tabulate
@ 2005-07-12 18:17 ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2005-07-12 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Radhelorn wrote:
> Maybe this is a stupid question, but according to manual this should
> align tables right:
>
> \setuptabulate[align=right]
> some text before
> \starttabulate[|l|l|]

> I've tried left, right, middle, center... to no effect. Both tables
> remain left aligned.

\starttabulate[|r|r|] and \starttable[|r|r|]

Mojca

* Re: aligning of tables and tabulate
@ 2005-07-12 19:00   ` Radhelorn
From: Radhelorn @ 2005-07-12 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> Radhelorn wrote:
>
>> Maybe this is a stupid question, but according to manual this should
>> align tables right:
>>
>> \setuptabulate[align=right]
>> some text before
>> \starttabulate[|l|l|]
>

>> I've tried left, right, middle, center... to no effect. Both tables
>> remain left aligned.
>

> \starttabulate[|r|r|] and \starttable[|r|r|]

This aligns cell contents but not tables themselves.

--

@ 2005-07-13 16:18     ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2005-07-13 16:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Radhelorn wrote:
> Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>> Radhelorn wrote:
>>
>>> Maybe this is a stupid question, but according to manual this should
>>> align tables right:
>>>
>>> \setuptabulate[align=right]
>>> some text before
>>> \starttabulate[|l|l|]
>>
>>> I've tried left, right, middle, center... to no effect. Both tables
>>> remain left aligned.
>>
>> \starttabulate[|r|r|] and \starttable[|r|r|]
>
> This aligns cell contents but not tables themselves.

Sorry, I didn't understand the question.

If you need the solution:

\rightaligned{\starttable[|l|l|]
\HL
\NC testxxx \NC test \NC\AR
\NC test \NC testxxx \NC\AR
\HL
\stoptable}

If you need the reason, why \setuptabulate[align=...] doesn't work,
someone else has to answer it.

Mojca

* Re: aligning of tables and tabulate
@ 2005-07-13 19:53       ` Radhelorn
From: Radhelorn @ 2005-07-13 19:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> Radhelorn wrote:
>
>> Mojca Miklavec wrote:

>>> \starttabulate[|r|r|] and \starttable[|r|r|]
>>

>> This aligns cell contents but not tables themselves.
>

> Sorry, I didn't understand the question.
>
> If you need the solution:
>
> \rightaligned{\starttable[|l|l|]
> \HL
> \NC testxxx \NC test \NC\AR
> \NC test \NC testxxx \NC\AR
> \HL
> \stoptable}
>
> If you need the reason, why \setuptabulate[align=...] doesn't work,
> someone else has to answer it.

Thanks. This will do as temporal solution, but with many tables this
quickly get out of hand.

Maybe someone look into this problem. I've found out that
\startalignment \stopalignment not influences tables too.

--
Radhelorn <radhelorn@mail.ru>