* Problem with \vec in zfaqcmrm font
@ 2005-07-14 18:55 Radhelorn
From: Radhelorn @ 2005-07-14 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!
Sorry for being so active lately but I've run into problem after problem...

This formula $\vec{}\vec a\vec A$ fives first vector at baseline, second
a little higher and third somewhere at the middle of letter A.

\showfont shows nice vector at 7e in right position but
\showmathcharacters shows vec at baseline.

I'm using zfaqcmrm from pscyr package. I don't know where to start
looking for source of  problem. Is there a way to manualy adjust vector
position? Other symbols seem to work well -- problem just with \vec. In
LaTeX all works well too.

Thanks for your patience.

--
Radhelorn <radhelorn@mail.ru>

* Re: Problem with \vec in zfaqcmrm font
@ 2005-07-15 10:37 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2005-07-15 10:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I do not have this font, so cannot really help. Wild guess: some of the
font parameters are wrong, perhaps because you are using a constituent
of a virtual font directly instead of the composed virtual font it is a
part of. But I'm only guessing...

Greetings,
Taco

@ 2005-07-15 11:02   ` Radhelorn
From: Radhelorn @ 2005-07-15 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I do not have this font, so cannot really help. Wild guess: some of the
> font parameters are wrong, perhaps because you are using a constituent
> of a virtual font directly instead of the composed virtual font it is a
> part of. But I'm only guessing...
>
> Greetings,
> Taco

No, I'm using right font and I've found from sty and fd's that LaTeX
using same font. But there is tfm and vf with same name. Which one is used?