* colorizing item numbers
@ 2005-07-18 20:24 Jason Knight
From: Jason Knight @ 2005-07-18 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm new to ConTeXt and puzzling over a text I'm trying to set a text
where item numbers (or letters, or symbols for that matter) need to be
either color or grayscale. Here's what I'm thinking, though, obviously
the code doesn't work:

\startitemize[\color[darkred]{n}, packed, inmargin]
.
.
.
\stopitemize

Any ideas?

Thanks!

--
Jason Knight
Systems-Analyst-at-large

* Re: colorizing item numbers
@ 2005-07-18 22:03 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-07-18 22:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jason Knight wrote:

>I'm new to ConTeXt and puzzling over a text I'm trying to set a text
>where item numbers (or letters, or symbols for that matter) need to be
>either color or grayscale. Here's what I'm thinking, though, obviously
>the code doesn't work:
>
>\startitemize[\color[darkred]{n}, packed, inmargin]
>.
>.
>.
>\stopitemize
>
>Any ideas?

\setupcolors[state=start]
\setupitemize[each][color=red]

\startitemize
\item test
\stopitemize

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: colorizing item numbers
@ 2005-07-19  3:27   ` Jason Knight
From: Jason Knight @ 2005-07-19  3:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks for the pointer. The color option was not one I found in the
manual, and my combing through the source code wasn't as fruitful as I
woulda hoped.

jason

@ 2005-07-19  7:48     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-07-19  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jason Knight wrote:

>Thanks for the pointer. The color option was not one I found in the
>manual, and my combing through the source code wasn't as fruitful as I
>woulda hoped.

many commands have  a style and color key

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE