* \normalnextrandom+\setupindenting
@ 2005-07-20  7:43 Peter Rolf
From: Peter Rolf @ 2005-07-20  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans,

in both new versions (13.7. and beta 19.7.) I get the error

! Undefined control sequence.
\nextrandom ->\bgroup \normalnextrandom
                                        \gdef \nextrandom {\ifcase
\randomse...

\getr@nval ->\nextrandom
                         \ranval \randomi \advance \ranval \minusone
\divide...

\getrandomcount ...\!!countb \!!counta \getr@nval
                                                  \advance \ranval
#2#1\ranval

\getrandomnumber ...count \scratchcounter {#2}{#3}
                                                  \edef #1{\the
\scratchcoun...

\setMPrandomseed ...\localMPseed \zerocount {4095}
                                                  \writeMPgraphic
{randomsee...

\openMPgraphicfile ...iteMPgraph \setMPrandomseed
                                                  \fi

----------------
In the new beta \setupindenting[\bodyfontsize] is broken

Symbole         : Lade Symboldatei uzd
! Missing \endcsname inserted.
<to be read again>
                   \bodyfontsize
\executeifdefined #1->\ifcsname #1
                                  \endcsname \expandafter
\firstoftwoargumen...

\docomplexsetupindenting ...eifdefined {\??in :#1}
                                                  {\edef
\currentindentation...

\next1 #1,->\docomplexsetupindenting {#1}
                                         \doprocesscommaitem
\doprocesscommalist ...item \gobbleoneargument #1,
                                                  ]\relax \global
\advance \...

\complexsetupindenting ...docomplexsetupindenting
                                                  \toggleindentation
l.65 \setupindenting[\bodyfontsize]

As always I'm not sure, if it's my crude context installation or a bug :)

Greetings,

Peter

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-07-20  7:43 UTC | newest]