* Position Box On Bottom Right Side
@ 2005-07-22 11:33 Christoph Czarnetzki
From: Christoph Czarnetzki @ 2005-07-22 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

i want to put a box on the right, bottom side of my initial page. Its like

\blank[10*big,force]

but without the 10! Lets say i got three lines, then the third line
should be the last
line on this page. I thought aboud a \vbox with frame=off, which
contents are
\startalignment[left] and in a \startlines environment. As special i
want to put a \hairline
in that, with \textwidth length.

Other things went very quickly, but this one seems very tricky... :-(
... for me. :-)

Thanks for Help!
Christoph

* Re: Position Box On Bottom Right Side
@ 2005-07-22 12:52 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2005-07-22 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Christoph Czarnetzki wrote:
> Hello!
>
> i want to put a box on the right, bottom side of my initial page. Its like

Like so?

   \starttext
   \startstandardmakeup
   \setupalign[flushright]
   \setuplines[after=,before=\vfill\hairline]
   \startlines
   line 1
   line 2
   line 3
   \stoplines
   \stopstandardmakeup
   \stoptext

Cheers, Taco

* Re: Position Box On Bottom Right Side
@ 2005-07-22 18:04   ` Christoph Czarnetzki
From: Christoph Czarnetzki @ 2005-07-22 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Taco Hoekwater schrieb:

> Christoph Czarnetzki wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> i want to put a box on the right, bottom side of my initial page. Its
>> like
>

> Like so?
>
>   \starttext
>   \startstandardmakeup
>   \setupalign[flushright]
>   \setuplines[after=,before=\vfill\hairline]
>   \startlines
>   line 1
>   line 2
>   line 3
>   \stoplines
>   \stopstandardmakeup
>   \stoptext
>
> Cheers, Taco

YES! Thanks a lot, thats exactly what i wanted to do!

I read it today, but haven't time to test it with that "makeup"
environment. I thought always there's only  the "ms-cb-en" documentation
and today i found the "cont-en*" docu and others too, with more details
to context...

But thanks for answering to this maybe simple question...

Cheers,
Christoph