From: Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: "Very dirty" localisation request for a  rainy evening
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 01:35:39 +0200	[thread overview]

You people are just impossible, I have nothing else to say! I don't even
have time to test the first answer when already another three or five
posts appear on the list !!! If it is going to continue that way, I'll
soon become affraid of the (black) magic ruling the list :)

Thanks a lot. I dind't expect the answer so soon ... I promiss to put it
on the wiki (probably not tonight, but as soon as possible).

Brooks Moses wrote:
> I decided that this would be a good excuse to learn a little more about
> how ConTeXt handles enumerations.  It turns out (as Hans just mentioned
> while I was writing this!) that there is already the functionality to
> define language-specific enumerations, so no need to wait for that.
>
> So, anyhow, I wrote up a short third-party module to handle Slovenian
> character enumeration (can I presume that the rest of the alphabet
> ordering is the same as English?),

Ordering is the same, but in English some very strange letters are used
in addition to the "standard alphabet" :)

      \or a\or b\or c\or \ccaron\or d\or e\or f\or g\or h\or i\or j\or
k\or l%
      \or m\or n\or o\or p\or r\or s\or \scaron\or t\or u\or v\or z\or
\zcaron%

      \or A\or B\or C\or \Ccaron\or D\or E\or F\or G\or H\or I\or J\or
K\or L%
      \or M\or N\or O\or P\or R\or S\or \Scaron\or T\or U\or V\or Z\or
\Zcaron%

(sorry, the line endings were probably broken)

along with a test file.  You can get
> them here for now:
>
>   http://dpdx.net/context/slovenian/
>
> Hans (or anyone else who knows more than I do), is there a better place
> to put this?
>
> - Brooks

Thank you very much again,
	Mojca