From: "luigi.scarso" <luigi.scarso@logosrl.it>
Subject: Re: \page[+2]
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 07:39:16 +0200	[thread overview]

Elena Fraboschi wrote:

>Dear All:
>
>This is like going to school: every evening I study a very narrow
>topic in ConTeXt, the idea being "Si va piano, si va lontano" ("go
>slow and you'll get far").

Well, i know "Chi va piano, va sano e lontano, chi va forte va alla morte",
something as "One who goes slowly goes safely and far; one who goes
quickly will die"

But also, today
"Chi va piano, va sano e lontano, ma arriva dopo!"
One who goes slowly goes safely and far, but he come after!

It's an italian proverb:there are two syllable rimes in 'NO' and 'TE', i.e.
Chi va piaNO
va saNO
e lontaNO
,<<pause>>