From: Willi Egger <w.egger@boede.nl>
Subject: Re: Scite spelling support
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 12:11:15 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Hans,

I donwloaded the big Mscontext.zip. After installing and generating the
formats placing the spell-*.txt files (which are not included in the big
zip), including the import scite-ctx in the user file and setting the
environmnet variable I tried to get the spell-checking options working.

When starting Scite from the commandline with
	cscite c:\usr\local\context
now messages turn up in the right pane of Scite.
Pressing shift+F11 results in a small dropdown box, offering the options
  "Auto Wrap" "Margin Wrap" and "Discard Wrap" and under the line
"Process Text" -- Activating Process Text does not cause any action.
The tools menu does not show any spellchecking options.
Still I see that the properties of context, default and scite-ctx are
loaded in the list of the options menu.
Might there be a stack problem? I coud immagine this, because I had to
comment several of the import statements in the global.properties file
before Scite would import context.properties and default.properties
which reside at the end of the list.

Willi