From: Taco Hoekwater <taco@elvenkind.com>
Subject: Re: Suitable mechanism for Theorems and Definitions
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:43:02 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi David,

I saw this post and thought: "didn't I have a similar problem a while
back"? And yes, I did, while I was stil working for Kluwer Academic.

The "a while" turned out to be around 1999, and the code (hack) I
used back then is no longer even remotely usable (for one because
context was still in dutch, then), but I'll see if I can update my
patch.

Taco