* Lists moved to the right
@ 2005-08-21 15:04 David Antos
From: David Antos @ 2005-08-21 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

	Hello,

in ConTeXt 2005.08.19, lists are typeset moved slightly to the right, it
seems that an extra space appeared in the macros. I've tested it with
alternative=d.

BTW, is there an "official" place for reporting bugs? I've a feeling that
I've seen some Mantis or Bugzilla running, but I lost my bookmark and it's
really well hidden :-)

Thanks,
D.A.

-- Albert Einstein

* Re: Lists moved to the right
@ 2005-08-21 15:38 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2005-08-21 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Antos wrote:
> 	Hello,
>
> in ConTeXt 2005.08.19, lists are typeset moved slightly to the right, it
> seems that an extra space appeared in the macros. I've tested it with
> alternative=d.
>
> BTW, is there an "official" place for reporting bugs? I've a feeling that
> I've seen some Mantis or Bugzilla running, but I lost my bookmark and it's
> really well hidden :-)

There was something in Michal's ConTeXt portal. That has been gone
for a while, but now the developers section is back (after improvements
of course) after a restart last month. The url is:

   http://context.literatesolutions.com/

See 'collector' for the list of open bugs/features

Cheers, Taco

* Re: Lists moved to the right
@ 2005-08-21 18:04 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-08-21 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Antos wrote:

>	Hello,
>
>in ConTeXt 2005.08.19, lists are typeset moved slightly to the right, it
>seems that an extra space appeared in the macros. I've tested it with
>alternative=d.
>
>BTW, is there an "official" place for reporting bugs? I've a feeling that
>I've seen some Mantis or Bugzilla running, but I lost my bookmark and it's
>really well hidden :-)

        \!!widtha\zeropoint
        \!!widthc\zeropoint
        \setbox2\hbox{}%
}%

add the last % here in core-lst.tex (reformat needed)

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE