* Local footnotes: note in caption, text below table
@ 2005-08-24 13:45 Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2005-08-24 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I'd like to have:

TABLE 1.1: Some caption¹
--------------------------
table
--------------------------
¹ footnote text

I tried

\startlocalfootnotes[conversion=character,textstyle=\it]
\placetable[][realSH]{Real... \footnote{Taken from...}}
{\starttable[|c|c|c|c|]
%....
\stoptable
\placefootnotes}
\stoplocalfootnotes

But this fails. While I have a vague idea why it fails, I don't know the
proper solution.

Tobias

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-08-24 13:45 UTC | newest]