* Lettrine module
@ 2005-08-26  7:47 Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2005-08-26  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Good morning Taco,

sorry for addressing a question to you peronally.

When trying to use other commands like \framedtext or \startalignment in
connection with the lettrine-module I get an error concerning a
! Missing number, treated as zero.

Could you please have a look at this?

Minimal example:

\usemodule[lettri]

\setuplettrine[Lines=2,
                Hang=0,
                Oversize=0,
                Raise=0,
                Findent=0pt,
                Nindent=0.5em,
                Slope=0pt,
                Ante=,
                FontHook=,
                TextFont=\sc,
                Image=no]

\starttext
% \startalignment[middle]
\framedtext[frame=off,align=middle,offset=10pt,style=\bfa,width=\makeupwidth]{%
\lettrine[Lines=4,Slope=-.7em, Hang=.5, Nindent=16pt]{\red L}{as}
  pe\~{n}as y las vaquitas \crlf
Se van por la misma senda. \crlf
Las pe\~{n}as son de nosotros,\crlf
Las vaquitas son ajenas.
}
% \stopalignment
\stoptext

Thanks for your support

Willi

* Re: Lettrine module
@ 2005-08-26 13:18 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2005-08-26 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Willi,

Definately a bug! I'll do a new release soon.
Line 146 in t-lettri.tex should become the next two lines:

   \scratchdimen = \rightskip % new
   \edef\Lparshape{\Lparshape\space \the\scratchdimen\space \the\hsize}%

Greetings, Taco