* mirror
@ 2005-09-07  9:11 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-09-07  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

The mirror bug that ruined Mojka's presentation can be repaired with
(core-mis.tex);

\def\domirrorbox % \hbox/\vbox/\vtop
  {\bgroup
   \dowithnextbox
     {\dontshowcomposition
      \scratchdimen\nextboxwd
      % better use an hbox (if no \forgetall, leftskip etc may creep in)

%setbox\nextbox\vbox{\forgetall\dostartmirroring\hskip-\nextboxwd\flushnextbox\dostopmirroring}%

\setbox\nextbox\hbox{\dostartmirroring\hskip-\nextboxwd\flushnextbox\dostopmirroring}%
      \nextboxwd\scratchdimen
      \flushnextbox
      \egroup}}

Later I will look into getting rid of low level redundant (pdf)
transformations

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: mirror
       [not found] <3.0.6.32.20000704145755.00ae52b0@pop.wxs.nl>
@ 2000-07-04 15:08 ` Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen
From: Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen @ 2000-07-04 15:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: contextlist

On Tue, 4 Jul 2000, Hans Hagen wrote:

> Hoi Gilbert,
>
> Vanaf nu kun je www.pragma-ade.com/pragma-ade mirroren. Ik zal eea tzt nog
> opschonen. het koste wat gedoe om op de nl site eea rond te krijgen want
> als je over quota bent .... ik moest wat weggooien en lang wachten voor het
> weer ging.

Well, probably notunderstandable by everyone, but I understood this, and
took action.

I believe pragma-ade has moved their site, and so I mirrored their new site
now.

ftp access users:

You must use another directory (sorry for that):

  ftp://dvi3.tiepmiep.dk/pub/gilbert/context/pragma-ade/

Special note for mirrors:

Hans made things more decent now, and so one can directly mirror:

  http://dvi3.tiepmiep.dk/context/

The index file used to be ntgcont.htm, but all that has changed, so the
index file is now a decent index.htm(l) (they exist both).

So your next re-mirror job will probably fail, as there is no ntgcont.htm.

Greetings, Gilbert.