* new beta
@ 2005-09-07 16:48 Hans Hagen
       [not found] ` <43200FFB.3060703@elvenkind.com>
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-09-07 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm uploading a beta. I replaces a few font things, i.e. il2 and pl0
support is now replaced by a combination of regimes and using ec and qx.

Also, given that up install the latest latin modern zip, you can have
condensed monospaced fonts:

\definetypeface [modern] [tt] [mono] [modern-cond] [default]
[encoding=texnansi]

\setupbodyfont[modern]

\starttext

\typefile{test}

\stoptext

I'd like to see the new dense encoding (discussed on dev list) being
supported as well, but we need to generate metrics for that (can be donw
with metatype tools)

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE