Hi all, I've tested the latest version of \limitatefirstline and it still doesn't work as expected. This is really a complex story (problem). - the clip mechanism cuts off the lowest part of some special chars (clipping graphics is easy, but I don't understand what happens here) - text is sometimes cropped at word boundaries (example 110pt), instead of beeing clipped The example file is appended and I use the latest beta. There is no timeline, so fixing is not that urgent. And yes, I've cancelled my hollidays and will live for the wiki only from now on :) wiki, wiki, wiki,.... Greetings, Peter