* Where to find documents?
@ 2005-09-17 14:36 jjgod
From: jjgod @ 2005-09-17 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I'm wondering where to find documents about
\starttypescript and \definetypeface.

I searched in mtexfonts.pdf, mfonts.pdf,
mp-cb-en.pdf, cont-enp.pdf, no explainations,
only a few examples, so what are those
arguments for?

Regards,
Jjgod.

* Re: Where to find documents?
@ 2005-09-18  7:11 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2005-09-18  7:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

jjgod wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm wondering where to find documents about
> \starttypescript and \definetypeface.

The wiki page, I assume. AFAIK, there is no 'normal'
manual on typescripts (however, i find that odd,
so I may be wrong).

  http://wiki.contextgarden.net/TypeScripts

but you probably knew that already.

Taco

* Re: Where to find documents?
@ 2005-09-18 17:32   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-09-18 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Taco Hoekwater wrote:

>jjgod wrote:
>

>>Hello,
>>
>>I'm wondering where to find documents about
>>\starttypescript and \definetypeface.
>>

>The wiki page, I assume. AFAIK, there is no 'normal'
>manual on typescripts (however, i find that odd,
>so I may be wrong).
>
>  http://wiki.contextgarden.net/TypeScripts
>
>but you probably knew that already.

mfonts.pdf (in show-man the one with green/red cover)

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                             | www.pragma-pod.nl

* Re: Where to find documents?
@ 2005-09-24  4:34     ` jjgod
From: jjgod @ 2005-09-24  4:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen wrote:

> mfonts.pdf (in show-man the one with green/red cover)
>
> Hans

hmm, I mean, there are so many macros about define fonts,

\definefontsynonym
\definefont
\definebodyfont
\showbodyfontenvironment
\switchtobodyfont
\showbodyfont
\starttypescript
\stoptypescript
\definetypeface
\usetypescript
\definebodyfontenvironment
\setupbodyfont

What's their relation? I guess I need a more precisely
and clearly description, like the document for LaTeX NFSS.

Regards,
jjgod.