* Re: bib module: multiple bibs
@ 2005-10-03  0:26 Idris Samawi Hamid
From: Idris Samawi Hamid @ 2005-10-03  0:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

>1. Does t-bib now support multiple bibliographies? For past issues of the
>journal, I had to define a new bib-env file for each article that required a
>bibliography, otherwise the bibliography of, say, article two would include
>the bibliography for article one. Is there a general solution for this?

Just to be clear: What I had to do before was make duplicates of the bib
module: m-bib2.tex, m-bib3.tex,..., m-bib<n>.tex, where <n> is the number of
articles needing bibliographies.

Then, for each m-bib<n>.tex, I replaced each [pubs] with another name like
[pubst] (for m-bib2), [pubstt] (for m-bib3), [pubsttf] (for m-bib4), and so
forth. (I don't know dutch, but I guessed that \definieerlijst[pubs] was the
key list-governing macro->)

This was the only way I could get multiple bibliographies in one document.

Isn't that just insane?-)

Best
Idris

Professor Idris Samawi Hamid
Department of Philosophy
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-10-03  0:26 UTC | newest]