* Modes for configuration
@ 2005-10-15 13:09 Alan Bowen
From: Alan Bowen @ 2005-10-15 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Following the example in the ConTeXt Wiki (http://
wiki.contextgarden.net/Modes) I have defined an environment file that
specifies two modes (screen, print) for the production of the same
source file. This works well when the appropriate texexec commands
are given at the command line.

The problem is that I am trying to set  this production up for users
who are happier with a GUI. Is there a way to do generate diverse
outputs from the same source file without resorting to the command
line? I have experimented with TeXShop—the users tend to works on Macs
—but without success thus far.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Alan