* MathML: Spacing bug
@ 2005-10-17 11:55 Christopher Creutzig
From: Christopher Creutzig @ 2005-10-17 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Salvete,

 afaics, the following three mathml snippets encode exactly the same thing:

---[1]------------
<mrow>

 <mi>a</mi>

 <mo>::</mo>

 <mi>b</mi>

</mrow>

---[2]------------
<mrow>
 <mi>a</mi>
 <mo>::</mo>
 <mi>b</mi>
</mrow>

---[3]------------
<mrow>
</mrow>

 However, I only get the expected output from the third version.  Any
workaround or bugfix?

Regards,
	Christopher

* Re: MathML: Spacing bug
@ 2005-10-17 12:55 ` Christopher Creutzig
From: Christopher Creutzig @ 2005-10-17 12:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

Christopher Creutzig wrote:

>  However, I only get the expected output from the third version.  Any
> workaround or bugfix?

 My bad.  I forgot the <math> wrapper element.  The spacing is perfectly
ok (in this example).

Christopher