* RE: ConTeXt release of october 27.
@ 2005-10-31 12:32 Idris Samawi Hamid
From: Idris Samawi Hamid @ 2005-10-31 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans and Taco,

>===== Original Message From Taco Hoekwater <taco@elvenkind.com> =====
>I've created a wiki page for the new release Hans made last
>thursday: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Release_Notes

Before I try to upgrade: Were the ctxtools fixed? (I already hacked many of
the map files by hand and don't want to do it again->)

Best
Idris
==================Oct. 15 05===================

Dear Hans and the rest of the gang,

This is just a friendly reminder for the next ConTeXt version. There is a bug
in the ctxtools.

Consider the original-public-lm.map. Lines such as

cmbsy10 cmbsy10
cmbsy5 cmbsy5
cmbsy6 cmbsy7

should become either

cmbsy10 default cmbsy10
cmbsy5 default cmbsy5
cmbsy6 default cmbsy7

partucularly when the name of the tfm and pfb do differ;

or just

cmbsy10
cmbsy5
cmbsy6

where the name of the tfm and pfb do NOT differ.

Otherwise dvipdfmx will fail-(

Probably easier to just do

<tfm> default> pfb>

for all such cases...

============================
Professor Idris Samawi Hamid
Department of Philosophy
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80523

* Re: ConTeXt release of october 27.
@ 2005-10-31 13:07 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2005-10-31 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Idris Samawi Hamid wrote:
> Hi Hans and Taco,
>

>>===== Original Message From Taco Hoekwater <taco@elvenkind.com> =====
>>I've created a wiki page for the new release Hans made last
>>thursday: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Release_Notes
>

> Before I try to upgrade: Were the ctxtools fixed? (I already hacked many of
> the map files by hand and don't want to do it again->)

The map files are pdftex/dvips syntax (like before, i
believe). My guess is that dvipdfmx needs a private
fonts/map/dvipdfmx/context subdir. Wouldn't that work?

Cheers,
Taco

* Re: ConTeXt release of october 27.
@ 2005-10-31 13:01   ` Taco Hoekwater