* Context 2005.11.16 Released
@ 2005-11-17  7:32 Taco Hoekwater
       [not found] ` <266428652.20051123185407@iol.it>
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2005-11-17  7:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hello all,

I am pleased to announce that the new ConTeXt release from Hans Hagen
can be downloaded as of now from the Pragma ADE website or one of its
mirrors.

   http://www.pragma-ade.com/context/current/cont-tmf.zip
   http://context.aanhet.net/context/current/cont-tmf.zip
   http://mirror.contextgarden.net/context/current/cont-tmf.zip

If you have not updated your Latin Modern fonts in the past
month, then you will need to fetch the latest redistribution
of the LM fonts as well:

   http://www.pragma-ade.com/context/current/cont-lmt.zip
   http://context.aanhet.net/context/current/cont-lmt.zip
   http://mirror.contextgarden.net/context/current/cont-lmt.zip

The current release has version 2005.11.16. As usual, there is a
page with more detailed release notes available on the Wiki,
see: http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Context_2005.11.16

New features  compared to the 2005.11.15 version:

* As of this version, ConTeXt has a new zip archive:

   http://www.pragma-ade.com/context/current/cont-ext.zip
   http://context.aanhet.net/context/current/cont-ext.zip
   http://mirror.contextgarden.net/context/current/cont-ext.zip

   This zip contains a selected set of the third-party stuff
   from the http://modules.contextgarden.net site.
   (currently, it contains only the 'ConTeXt Lettrines' module)

Bugs fixed compared to the 2005.11.15 version:

* some ongoing bugfixes to the new ruby scripts
* \sqrt can now again be used in ToCs and captions (etc.)
* \type can again be used in subcaptions of \startcombination
* Some visualization macros no longer causes an eternal loop

Happy TeXing,

Taco Hoekwater
PS Today's Motto: A release a day keeps the bit-rot at bay ;-)

* New bib module beta 2
       [not found] ` <266428652.20051123185407@iol.it>
@ 2005-11-23 18:13   ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2005-11-23 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

There is a new beta, again:

   http://tex.aanhet.net/bib/m-bib-beta-20051123b.zip

Tobias Burnus wrote:

> How about adding alike for DOI (see below), not much tested.

patch applied, so \cite[doi] should be interactive now

Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:
> \setupheadtext[it][\biblistname=Bibliografia]

added.

Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:
>>* renamed citation type 'number' to 'serial'
>
> Except in bibl-ams :)

fixed.

Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:

> Hm. criterium=all doesn't seem to work anymore, regardless
> of whether I place it in \setuppublications or
> \placepublications.

Yup, I broke it. It should be in \setuppublications, btw.

> Also, I'm using alternative=ams and the numbers past 10
> stick to the text. I also notice that they are left-aligned,
> and not right-aligned. How can I fix these things?

Right-align only worked when autohang=yes. I've made
bibl-ams.tex turn autohang on now, but I have also made
the alignment work after

   \setuppublicationlist[width=36pt]

(the module checks whether width= is set, and if so, it typesets
the labelbox within the specified width)

Greetings, Taco