* [BIB] Command names in author
@ 2005-11-18 18:21 Giuseppe Bilotta
From: Giuseppe Bilotta @ 2005-11-18 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

The following

@article{frechet,
  author = "M. {Fr\'echet}",
  title = {Sur quelques points du calcul fonctionel},
  journal = "Rendiconti Circ. Mat. Palermo",
  volume = 22,
  year = 1906,
  pages = "1--74"
}

produces an incorrect entry in the bbl file:

\startpublication[k=frechet,t=article,
a={{{Fr\'echet}}},y=1906,
n=25,s={Fr\}06]
\artauthor[]{M.}[M.]{}{{Fr\'echet}}
\pubyear{1906}
\arttitle{Sur quelques points du calcul fonctionel}
\journal{Rendiconti Circ. Mat. Palermo}
\volume{22}
\pages{1--74}
\stoppublication

The defective s= key blows .bbl parsing.

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

* Re: [BIB] Command names in author
@ 2005-11-19  7:47 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2005-11-19  7:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Giuseppe Bilotta wrote:

> The defective s= key blows .bbl parsing.

An easy fix for this is unlikely, because the record
is confusing bibtex itself. This works ok:

@article{frechet,
   author = "M. Fr{\'e}chet",
   title = {Sur quelques points du calcul fonctionel},
   journal = "Rendiconti Circ. Mat. Palermo",
   volume = 22,
   year = 1906,
   pages = "1--74"
}

I'll see if there is anything I can do about it in
the module's bst file, but frankly I doubt it. In that
case, a true solution may be a long way off

Cheers,

Taco