* Re: How is it possible to include DraTex codein Context?
       [not found] <3DA71F8D231E5F40956368B045D89FB4035821D4@calepin.gst.uqam.ca>
@ 2005-11-25 18:14 ` Fabrice Larribe
From: Fabrice Larribe @ 2005-11-25 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen wrote:

> Fabrice Larribe wrote
>

> > Thanks for your help. I have put the two files in context/base, and
> > use \usemodule. In the log,
> > the system inform that the two modules are loaded. But I have the same
> > error, "No room for a new \dimen".
> > So this is not working. Unless you have others ideas, I guess I have
> > to do my figures in plain tex to obtain
> > pdf, and then use the pdf in Context. Of course, a better solution is
> > to learn metafun....!!
> > Thanks for your help.
>

> can you make a small test file that shows the problem?

I'm not sure if I can atatch a file to mailing-list, so I paste here a
piece of code, which works with Tex: (between \Draw and \EndDraw of course).

\usemodule[dratex]
\usemodule[Aldratex]

\starttext

\Draw
  \Ragged(1)
  \MoveTo(0,0)\CircleNode(e0)(--0--)\MarkLoc(e0)
  \MoveTo(120,0)\CircleNode(e1)(--1--)\MarkLoc(e1)
  \MoveTo(60,80)\CircleNode(e2)(--2--)\MarkLoc(e2)
  \ArrowHeads(1)

\MoveToLoc(e1)\Rotate(20)\CycleEdgeSpec(40,30)\CycleEdge(e1)\EdgeLabel(--$1-p$--)
  \CurvedEdgeSpec(15,0.2,345,0.2)
  \CurvedEdge(e0,e2)\EdgeLabel(--$1$--)
  \CurvedEdge(e1,e2)\EdgeLabel(--$p$--)
  \CurvedEdge(e2,e0)\EdgeLabel(--$1-p$--)
  \CurvedEdge(e2,e1)\EdgeLabel(--$p$--)
\EndDraw

\stoptext

> (when we have it working i'll ask Eitan to fix this, i.e. adapt dratex
> to etex usage)
> Hans

This would be wonderfull. Dratex is simple and powerfull, and portable
between plain tex, latex and perhaps one day context !
Thanks for the help. This is much appreciated.
Fabrice.

* Re: How is it possible to include DraTex codein Context?
@ 2005-11-25 20:17   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-11-25 20:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Fabrice Larribe wrote:

> Hans Hagen wrote:
>
>> Fabrice Larribe wrote
>>

>> > Thanks for your help. I have put the two files in context/base, and
>> > use \usemodule. In the log,
>> > the system inform that the two modules are loaded. But I have the same
>> > error, "No room for a new \dimen".
>> > So this is not working. Unless you have others ideas, I guess I have
>> > to do my figures in plain tex to obtain
>> > pdf, and then use the pdf in Context. Of course, a better solution is
>> > to learn metafun....!!
>> > Thanks for your help.
>>

>> can you make a small test file that shows the problem?
>>
> I'm not sure if I can atatch a file to mailing-list, so I paste here a
> piece of code, which works with Tex: (between \Draw and \EndDraw of
> course).
>
> \usemodule[dratex]
> \usemodule[Aldratex]

remove the second line \usemodule

anyhow, your example works ok here

Hans

* Re: How is it possible to include DraTex codein Context?
       [not found] <3DA71F8D231E5F40956368B045D89FB4035821F0@calepin.gst.uqam.ca>
@ 2005-11-26  1:00 ` Fabrice Larribe
From: Fabrice Larribe @ 2005-11-26  1:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen wrote:

> Fabrice Larribe wrote:
>
> > Hans Hagen wrote:
> > Re: [NTG-context] How is it possible to include DraTex codein Context?
> >

> it looks like it is not loading the module i sent you but the dratex
> files directly (which is fallback bahaviour)
>
> (did you run mktexlsr?)
>
> can you try it with m-dratex.tex in your current path
> Hans

It's my fault. I not followed your instructions... This works great !
Thanks so much ! It's a real pleasure to work with Context.
Fabrice.
[thread finished: Hans had the right answer (again!)]

* Re: How is it possible to include DraTex codein Context?
@ 2005-11-26  0:33   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-11-26  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

       [not found] <3DA71F8D231E5F40956368B045D89FB4035821E3@calepin.gst.uqam.ca>
@ 2005-11-26  0:25 ` Fabrice Larribe