Renaud AUBIN wrote: > Hi all, > > I'm trying ConTeXt for a week so maybe my question seems stupid but... > I have the Y&Y Lucida fonts and i've run > sudo texfont --en=ec --ve=bh --co=lucida --in --ma --so=auto > --ro=TEXMFMAIN > to get ec-bh-lucida.map > > So I want to check if my installation is working with an experiment : looks like a prpblem with your math tfm's > I have read Lucida-related threads and i really dunno what to do next > (I have check type-buy and apparently it's ok) ! > An idea ? try the attached zip (first remove all instanced of lucida tfm/vf files) Hans