Hans Hagen wrote: > Vit Zyka wrote: > >> Dear Metafun Wizards, >> >> I have noticed some strange behaviour with box shading. It works OK >> until some number of shadings. Please see example: >> http://typokvitek.com/tmp/shade-many.pdf >> Any idea for solving? Next not-minimal but small and illustrative >> example can help. > > > works ok here; since it concerns independent mp runs, i cannot imagine > what goes wrong; mayeb a bad random numer; does your log say something? > > Hans Hmmm strange, the second similar result in last two days: wrong result also on wiki. My log says (whole log is attached) systems : randomizer starts with 981406338 Vit