From: Sytse Knypstra <S.Knypstra@rug.nl>
Subject: Installing YandY Lucida Bright fonts
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:08:35 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi all,

Recently a number of ConTeXt users (Hans van der Meer, David Arnold,
Renaud Aubin, me) is trying to install the YandY lucida bright fonts,
including (bold) math.
Wouldn't it be nice if this resulted into a (wikifiable) recipe?

I started as follows (please correct me if I am taking a wrong path):

1. Put all 141 .afm and .pfb files in one directory (in my case c:/temp)

2. Go to this directory and run
     texfont --fontroot=c:/tex/texmf-local --ve=yandy --co=luc --ma --in
--expert
    (Or should --expert be omitted?  In order to avoid clashes with
predefined typescripts based on bh-lucida, I use --co=luc)

 From a recent discussion with David Arnold on the list I conclude that
I now should move lbma.tfm, lbmad.tfm, etc. to the directory
c:/tex/texmf-local/fonts/tfm/yandy/luc.
But unfortunately I don't have these files. How can I create them? Or
should I take the identically named files from Hans's recent
(bh-)lucida.zip file?

(To be continued)

With kind regards,

Sytse