* 'empty string' test in MP
@ 2005-11-29 21:26 Peter Rolf
From: Peter Rolf @ 2005-11-29 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I pass a string to a MP graphic using \setMPtext{LABEL}{TEXT}. The
string can also be empty, and then no action (for the text) is taken.
How can I test in MP, if the given \MPstring{LABEL} is empty?

I have tried everything I can imagine in the last one hour, but no
success. Not my day...

This is the old, not working version

if not(\MPstring{LABEL}="") : % is always true.

Peter