* bibtexing problems
@ 2005-12-02 12:03 Wolfgang Zillig
From: Wolfgang Zillig @ 2005-12-02 12:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallo,

I've started to add bibliography to my documents. Now I have some questions:

1. How can I handle multilanguage bibtex files (entries in German and
English)? I'm writing english texts but I need to cite german documents
and in all german references all capital letters are trasfered to small
ones.

2. How to encode glyphs/german umlaute (öäüß) in the bibtex file? It
seems that I can not use utf for that.

3. I have in the bibtex field: "comment = {genauere Analyse des Papers
nötig!}," some comments. They are added at the end the individual
reference. Is there a possibility to suppress this field?

4. is there a way of citing by bibtex key? (to get (Hameury2005) for the
entry @ARTICLE{Hameury2005,...)). I think that is nice to have during
writing the document and only to change this in the final version.

Many thanks

Wolfgang