From: Taco Hoekwater <taco@elvenkind.com>
Subject: Re: LucidaBright fonts...I'm stumped
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 16:50:30 +0100	[thread overview]

That one even I know how to answer:

The Lucida's don't ship with math at the moment. The only
LB you can get at the moment is the Bigelow & Holmes version,
and that doesn't have the Y&Y math PFB's even.

The Y and Y version to be released by TUG is still under
negotiation (afaik), and it has not been released yet.

Anyway, I more than half expect that to become a package by Walter
Schmidt with VF files and without backward compatibility to the
Y and Y offering  (just like the new mathtime pro release)

Taco