Hello, I came across a problem when I was trying to compile my tex file. The attached file is an example. I have to process Chinese, so "\loadmapfile[gbk]" and "\usemodule[chinese]" are essential. I'm using the lastest release of ConTeXt. ConText ver:2005.12.01, texExec 5.4.3, to be exact. And I use "texmfstart texexec.pl --autopdf --pdf test2.tex" to compile my source file. The problem is there is enough space in page 2 for the words between \startbackground and \stopbackground, but the background block was put on page 3 with most of the page 2 was left blank. And there is another small problem, the command \setupindenting[medium] didn't work. Thanks a lot. xiaojf