* collector: sorting last change
@ 2005-12-05 19:24 Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2005-12-05 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

here a feature request for the collector:
it would be fine, if one could sort by "last change".

Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/

* Re: collector: sorting last change
@ 2005-12-06  9:20 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2005-12-06  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'd like that as well. And another request I can up with
myself: I would like to have a category  "Distribution"
to put things in that are only related to the minimal
installation zip file(s).

Cheers, Taco

@ 2005-12-06 11:24   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-12-06 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Taco Hoekwater wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like that as well. And another request I can up with
> myself: I would like to have a category  "Distribution"
> to put things in that are only related to the minimal
> installation zip file(s).
>
> Cheers, Taco
> Peter M�nster wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> here a feature request for the collector:
>> it would be fine, if one could sort by "last change".
>>
>> Cheers, Peter

ah, i see; i just wanted to ask what sort option that would be (thinking
of texutil and indexes -)

Hans