* context live @ contextgarden.net doesn't support Chinese
@ 2005-12-06 13:41 Xiao Jianfeng
From: Xiao Jianfeng @ 2005-12-06 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

When I tried to create PDF on the fly in the wiki, I found that context
live @ contextgarden.net doesn't support Chinese -_-

Is it possible that context live @ contextgarden.net is reconfigured
with Chinese support ?

Regards,

xiaojf

* Re: context live @ contextgarden.net doesn't support Chinese
@ 2005-12-06 13:46 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2005-12-06 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

> When I tried to create PDF on the fly in the wiki, I found that context
> live @ contextgarden.net doesn't support Chinese -_-
>
> Is it possible that context live @ contextgarden.net is reconfigured
> with Chinese support ?

a) what does it take to support chinese? Which fonts?
b) could you provide me a test document (source and final form, so I
can compare)?

You can contact me off list.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net

* Re: Re: context live @ contextgarden.net doesn't support Chinese
@ 2005-12-06 16:37   ` Xiao Jianfeng
From: Xiao Jianfeng @ 2005-12-06 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Patrick Gundlach wrote:

>Hello,
>

>>When I tried to create PDF on the fly in the wiki, I found that context
>>live @ contextgarden.net doesn't support Chinese -_-
>>
>>Is it possible that context live @ contextgarden.net is reconfigured
>>with Chinese support ?
>>

>a) what does it take to support chinese? Which fonts?
>b) could you provide me a test document (source and final form, so I
>can compare)?
>
>You can contact me off list.
>
>Patrick

 OK.