Hans Hagen a écrit : > Renaud AUBIN wrote: > >> >> Hi all, >> >> I'm starting writting my phd thesis with ConTeXt in french. According >> to the fact that I'll write it in french, I need to design a specific >> style and consequently, I'll surely submit style-related questions soon. >> >> Some advices ? > > > just ask -) > > since there is a basic layout defined, > > \starttext > > \chapter{whatever} > > your thesis > > \stoptext > > is a starting point; define the style as you go. > > Hans > _______________________________________________ > ntg-context mailing list > ntg-context@ntg.nl > http://www.ntg.nl/mailman/listinfo/ntg-context > > Hi Hans, I'm working on it now, I've build my document following a complete structure (project, environment, products, components) as described in the manual, well done... The layout is now as I want using \setuplayout. Currently, I'm working on title. I've found the \setuplabeltext[fr][chapter=Chapitre] command to customize chapter name but then, I will draw a line or graphics under my chapter title and don't know how to deal with properly. Moreover, I experienced some problems with TOC and the use of \title for my introduction chapter (I don't want numbering on this). Eventually, how can I bypass header or footer for a chapter page ? Thanks, up to now I'm very pleased with ConTeXt, METAFUN and METAPOST !!!