* including swf files?
@ 2005-12-17 15:30 Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2005-12-17 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

out of curiosity:
how do I include a swf file into a pdf? So I can click on 'play' (or
wherever) to start it?

I have seen x-res-50.tex and created a PDF file using the example, but
I'd like to have such an animation within my other documents.

Does anybody know why acroread 7/mac asks for media player for flash?
I have done all updates for my mac (10.4.3, qt 7).

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net

* Re: including swf files?
@ 2005-12-18 14:11 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-12-18 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Patrick Gundlach wrote:

>Hi,
>
>out of curiosity:
>how do I include a swf file into a pdf? So I can click on 'play' (or
>wherever) to start it?

it's in the mediademo/mediashow files (i should be somewhere on the site -)

Hans

* Re: including swf files?
@ 2005-12-18 14:15   ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2005-12-18 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

>> out of curiosity: how do I include a swf file into a pdf? So I can
>> click on 'play' (or
>> wherever) to start it?
>>
> it's in the mediademo/mediashow files (i should be somewhere on the site -)

I've seen mediashow.pdf, but how do I integrate this in one of my own
documents?

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net

* Re: Re: including swf files?
@ 2005-12-18 20:12     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2005-12-18 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Patrick Gundlach wrote:

>>>out of curiosity: how do I include a swf file into a pdf? So I can
>>>click on 'play' (or
>>>wherever) to start it?
>>>

>>it's in the mediademo/mediashow files (i should be somewhere on the site -)
>>

>I've seen mediashow.pdf, but how do I integrate this in one of my own
>documents?

grep for placerendering

(cont-new.tex and x-res-50)

so, one needs to reserve some area and then start/stop the media clip

(embedding the file in a pdffile is fragile [differes per pdf version])

Hans