* Exercise sets
@ 2005-12-19 19:26 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2005-12-19 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

All,

I'd like to design an exercise environment that will keep both the
exercise and solution together. Something like:

\startExercise

Blah, blah, blah.

\startSolution
Blah, blah, blah
\stopSolution

\stopExercise

At a higher level, something with parts, like:

\startExercise

Blah, blah, blah, ...

\item Blah, blah, blah, ...

\startSolution
Blah, blah, blah, ..
\stopSolution

\item Blah, blah, blah, ...

\startSolution
Blah, blah, blah, ..
\stopSolution

\item Blah, blah, blah, ...

\startSolution
Blah, blah, blah, ..
\stopSolution

\stopExercise

I'd like the exercises to get typeset in place, but the even
solutions should go to the end of the text.

Has anyone done something similar in Context?

* Re: Exercise sets
@ 2005-12-19 22:10 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2005-12-19 22:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello David,

I think this solution is from one of the ConTeXt pdfs. Or from the
mailinglist. Or....

\defineblock[question]
\defineblock[answer]

\defineenumeration[question][location=top,text=Frage]
\defineenumeration[answer][location=top,text=Antwort]

\hideblocks[answer]

\starttext
\beginquestion
\question Wieviel ist $4*5$?
\endquestion
\beginanswer
\answer $20$.
\endanswer

\beginquestion
\question Was macht $100 / 10$??
\endquestion
\beginanswer
\answer $10$
\endanswer

\subject{Abschnitt}
\useblocks[answer]

\stoptext
Patrick

--
ConTeXt wiki and more: http://contextgarden.net

* Re: Exercise sets
@ 2005-12-19 22:48 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2005-12-19 22:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi David,

the answer must be found in \defineenumeration[question][..] and
\defineenumeration[answer][...] further you can use the defineblock[...]
mechanism. Please refer to the cont-enp.pdf pages 262 ff.

Kind regards

Willi