From: "Michal Kvasnička" <quasar@econ.muni.cz>
Subject: Re: Offtopic: TeX in MetaPost?
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:36:28 +0100	[thread overview]

Good afternoon.

Many  thanks for your answer. I'll try to learn from Metafun macros.
(Well, I'll try -- but Mr. Hagen macros are usually too clever for my
stupid brain.)

As for the PSTricks, I used them some years ago -- before I found
MetaPost. I like MetaPost because:
1) the TeX code and figures are in separate files and are compiled
separately -- it makes work much faster and reusing code is easier
2) MetaPost allows me calculate figures easily -- most my figures are
economic graphs -- most of them is not drawn, but calculated (they are
not data charts)
3) MetaPost is well intergrated with ConTeXt, so I have to use it anyway
-- I can forget PSTricks and clear my brain :-)

Yours
Michal Kvasnicka