David Arnold wrote: > Taco, Gerben, et al, > > From Taco's note: "Uncomment the next if you have not installed cont- > fnt.zip, but instead have a working LaTeX installation. My bad, I keep forgetting that there are references to non-existent metric files inside the context distribution. :-/ I've attached a new type-dis.tex that should behave better: it uses pXXXX prefixes like in the "adobekb" typescript for its defaults, and it has the psnfss for texnansi encoding commented out completely. I'm not too happy with this forgery, but it follows the 'normal' TeX convention and it at least points ConTeXt to existing metric files. Please give it a try and let me know if you run into trouble. (you have to replace your current one of course, and regenerate the format). Cheers, Taco