* setupheadnumber loses table of contents
@ 2005-12-22  4:08 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2005-12-22  4:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

All, in the following example, if I uncomment

%\setupheadnumber[chapter][2]

then I lose my table of contents. Should that be happening?

% output=pdf

\setupcaptions
[location=bottom,width=fit,align=right,headstyle=bold,style=slanted]

\setupcaption
[figure]
[way=bysection]

%\setupheadnumber[chapter][2]

\setuphead[section][number=no]

\starttext

\startuseMPgraphic{david}
draw unitsquare scaled 2cm withpen pencircle scaled 5mm withcolor red;
\stopuseMPgraphic

\startbuffer[table]
\starttable[|c|c|]
    \HL
    \VL This \VL is \VL\FR
    \VL a    \VL table \VL\LR
    \HL
\stoptable
\stopbuffer

\completecontent

\chapter{The Process of\crlf Growing Wheat}

\input tufte

\startbuffer
\startcombination[2*1]
{\useMPgraphic{david}}{First caption}
{\useMPgraphic{david}}{Second caption}
\stopcombination
\stopbuffer

\placefigure[][fig:11]
{This is the caption of the figure.}
{\getbuffer}

\section{First Section}

\input tufte

\placefigure[][fig:1]
{This is an example of an extended caption.}
{\useMPgraphic{david}}

\input tufte

\placetable[][tab:4]
{A very simple example of a table.}
{\getbuffer[table]}

\input tufte

\placefigure[][fig:2]
{This is an example of an extended caption.}
{\useMPgraphic{david}}

\input tufte

\section{Second Section}

\input tufte

\placetable[][tab:1]
{A very simple example of a table.}
{\getbuffer[table]}

\input tufte

\placefigure[][fig:3]
{This is an example of an extended caption.}
{\useMPgraphic{david}}

\input tufte

\placetable[][tab:2]
{A very simple example of a table.}
{\getbuffer[table]}

In \in{Figure}[fig:1], we on page \at[fig:1] what the figure is \about
[fig:1].

\chapter{The Process of Baling Hay}

\input tufte

\section{First Section}

\input tufte

\placefigure[][fig:1]
{This is an example of an extended caption.}
{\useMPgraphic{david}}

\input tufte

\placetable[][tab:5]
{A very simple example of a table.}
{\getbuffer[table]}

\input tufte

\placefigure[][fig:2]
{This is an example of an extended caption.}
{\useMPgraphic{david}}

\input tufte

\section{Second Section}

\input tufte

\placetable[][tab:1]
{A very simple example of a table.}
{\getbuffer[table]}

\input tufte

\placefigure[][fig:3]
{This is an example of an extended caption.}
{\useMPgraphic{david}}

\input tufte

\placetable[][tab:2]
{A very simple example of a table.}
{\getbuffer[table]}

\stoptext

* Re: setupheadnumber loses table of contents
@ 2005-12-22 10:55 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2005-12-22 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

David Arnold wrote:
> All, in the following example, if I uncomment
>
> %\setupheadnumber[chapter][2]
>
> then I lose my table of contents. Should that be happening?

It work ok if you use:

    \completecontent[criterium=all]

but I'm unsure whether or not the disappearance was intentional

Taco