Hi everybody. I am experimenting with ConTeXt and columns. I am creating a simple style and I setup 3 columns and redefined some heading (section, subsection, subsubsections). Now the problem is that the text at the end of the columns is not aligned (i.e., the columns end at different heights). I thought that this was due to the \blank commands that I specified as before and after parameters in the heading definitions, but even by using the flexible modifier doesn't change that behavior. I don't know where the problem is. The tex file is attached. Thank you, Fabio P.S.: By using the attached file, I cannot specify the position parameter for \placefigure. If I write \placefigure{Name}{\externalfigure[...} it works. \placefigure[btlr]{name}{\externalfigure[...} does not. Weird. P.P.S.: I was reading the columns.pdf "tutorial". I saw that a \definecolumnsethsize command is used but I haven't found any documentation about that command anywhere. I use width=2\textwidth which seems to produce the same effects (2 columns span).