* How to do this in ConTeXt
@ 2006-01-04 18:20 R S Ananda Murthy
From: R S Ananda Murthy @ 2006-01-04 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I need the format shown below:

-------------
|Example 1-1|

Here Example 1-1 should be in a black box and text should be in white.
The line attached to this box should run up to the right margin.
I need a counter for examples to count up and display the example number
as shown above for more examples. I am new to ConTeXt. So, I need help.

Thanks for your help.

Anand

[parent not found: <B3C24EA955FF0C4EA14658997CD3E25E5AE657@CAHIER.gst.uqam.ca>]
* How to do this in ConTeXt