* Bibliography module +BibteX with \cite inside buffer
@ 2006-01-06 12:16 Alexandre Billon
From: Alexandre Billon @ 2006-01-06 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I put a \cite inside buffer and that I \getbuffer inside the text, the
reference displys correctly BUT the list of reference isn't anymore
displayed.(I use Bibtex) I have the latest bibmodule (11.23.2005)

Is that a bug ? Hos to avoid this behaviour ? (I'm a beginner).

Thanks

* Re: Bibliography module +BibteX with \cite inside buffer
@ 2006-01-06 13:57 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-01-06 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Alexandre Billon wrote:
> When I put a \cite inside buffer and that I \getbuffer inside the text,
> the reference displys correctly BUT the list of reference isn't anymore
> displayed.(I use Bibtex) I have the latest bibmodule (11.23.2005)

> Is that a bug ? Hos to avoid this behaviour ? (I'm a beginner).

That does not immediately ring a bell. Could be a bug, but I can't
be sure how/what. Can you create a minimal example?

Taco

* Re: Bibliography module +BibteX with \cite inside buffer
@ 2006-01-06 15:00   ` Alexandre Billon
From: Alexandre Billon @ 2006-01-06 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

After checking, buffers are not the problem : i just cannot get a list of
references as soon as my text contains more than one \cite ! (the example
below doesn't display the list) I guess i didn't install things right.?.?..

Sorry for misinterpreting my problem. And thanks for your help.

-testtaco.tex :

\usemodule[bib]

 \setuppublications[refcommand=authoryears]

\setupbibtex [database={testtacobib}]

\starttext

 After checking, the buffers have nothing to do with my problem, the list of
reference only displays if I cite less than 2 references (eg.
\cite[achinstein2001]

 and

 \cite[allen2004]). I guess my installation isn't proper. Moreover,
 the references with more than one author ( Mr X and Mr Y...) do not
 apear properly.

\completepublications

\stoptext

-testtacobib.bib :

@BOOK{achinstein2001,
  title = {The book of evidence},
  publisher = {Oxford University Press},
  year = {2003},
  author = {Peter Achinstein},
}

@ARTICLE{allen2004,
  author = {Paul P. Allen and M. Collins},
  title = {Misattribution of External Speech in Patients with Hallucinations
and Delusions},
  journal = {Schizophrenia Research},
  year = {2004},
  pages = {277-287},
}

@ 2006-01-06 15:10     ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-01-06 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Alexandre Billon wrote:
>  [...] Moreover,
>  the references with more than one author ( Mr X and Mr Y...) do not
>  apear properly.

That was a bug hint for me. :-)

Please update your context distribution first, then re-install the
bib module beta. It should work after that (I am almost 100% certain
that you are running a context that is too old).

Cheers,
Taco