VnPenguin wrote: >On 1/9/06, Taco Hoekwater wrote: > > >>Hello all, >> >>I am pleased to announce that the new ConTeXt release from Hans Hagen >>can be downloaded as of now from the Pragma ADE website or one of its >>mirrors. >> >> http://www.pragma-ade.com/context/current/cont-tmf.zip >> http://context.aanhet.net/context/current/cont-tmf.zip >> http://mirror.contextgarden.net/context/current/cont-tmf.zip >> >>The current release has version 2006.01.09. >> >> >> > >Just update to this release, and ... ConTeXt stops work with my files :( > > ah ... sorry ... i hate this font name mess in type-akb.tex search for: \starttypescript [adobekb,berry] [t5] and comment this typescript (see attached file) if that works ok, i'll make a new zip Now this is a persistent problem - some distributions only ship with the u* font files - others with the p* font files - it even changes now and then - and it was suggested that nowadays p* would work everywhere - which it doesn't - because vietnamese does not have p* files - so we need to use u* ones - till someone tells me to use p* ones - which, of course, then will not be available everywhere - and so on so, now it looks like we end up with a mixture of p* for non vietnamese and u* for vietnamese (an option is to use the cont-fnt zip file and forget about adobekb/berry naming but i didn't test it with vietnamese [yet]) Hans