* ConTeXt updater i-Package blocked
@ 2006-01-10  7:40 Gerben Wierda
From: Gerben Wierda @ 2006-01-10  7:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

I blocked the ConTeXt-updater i-Package until the problems discussed
on the ConTeXt list are solved. Normally I would not do that because
unstable stuff is mostly done via beta releases, but this release
does not have a beta and if I read the list I understand there are
font problems. So I have blocked it to prevent an accidental update
by users.

* Re: ConTeXt updater i-Package blocked
@ 2006-01-10 10:54 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-01-10 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Gerben Wierda wrote:

> I blocked the ConTeXt-updater i-Package until the problems discussed
> on the ConTeXt list are solved. Normally I would not do that because
> unstable stuff is mostly done via beta releases, but this release
> does not have a beta and if I read the list I understand there are
> font problems. So I have blocked it to prevent an accidental update
> by users.

ok,

btw, it's only a vietnamese problem; afaik the other p* metrics are in
distributions

Hans