* page breaks broken?
@ 2006-01-10 20:06 Idris Samawi Hamid
From: Idris Samawi Hamid @ 2006-01-10 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear gang,

Having serious trouble with pagebreaks:

% output=pdf interface=en

\starttext

\input knuth

\page[blank,right]

\page[yes,blank,yes]

\page

\input knuth

\stoptext

I can't get a blank page; what's wrong here?

ConTeXt  ver: 2006.01.09

Best
Idris

--
Professor Idris Samawi Hamid
Department of Philosophy

* Re: page breaks broken?
@ 2006-01-10 20:31 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2006-01-10 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Idris Samawi Hamid wrote:
> Dear gang,
>
> Having serious trouble with pagebreaks:

For the 'right'  to work, you need an extra

I don't know what's wrong with the other \page
command.

Cheers, Taco

* Re: page breaks broken?
@ 2006-01-10 22:04 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2006-01-10 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Idris Samawi Hamid wrote:

> Dear gang,
>
> Having serious trouble with pagebreaks:

> % output=pdf interface=en
>
> \starttext
>
> \input knuth
>
> \page[blank,right]
>
> \page[yes,blank,yes]
>
> \page
>
> \input knuth
>
> \stoptext
>
> I can't get a blank page; what's wrong here?

use empty  as in

\input knuth \page[yes] \page[empty] ...

blank means no page related thingies on a page when issuing a page
command, empty means no text either; so, blank is just a directive,

Hans